Do you need a website? Like it up and running quickly?
“Websites in a Day” is the answer.
Choose from our one-on-one personalised service or attend our workshop. Either way, by day’s end you’ll have a professionally designed and functioning website together with the training necessary to maintain it. Plus we guarantee you’ll pick up some invaluable internet tips throughout the day.
Here is what’s included:
- Help in choosing and registering a search engine optimised domain name, including two years registration. If you already have a domain name naturally we can work with that also.
- Setting up web hosting for your new website.
- Research and shortlisting of the most appropriate pre-designed premium templates for your website.
- Installation of the Content Management System.
- Application of your choice of theme and branding with your logo.
- Creation of key content (About, Contact, Products, Services) including tips on making your pages Search Engine friendly.
- Creation of the menus to navigate your site.
- Training on how to maintain your site’s content.
- Post launch support.
What we need from you:
- Your business and contact details (we’ll use this for domain name and web hosting registration).
- Your domain name preference. If you aim to register a .com.au domain then you’ll also need to provide your ABN, ACN or BRN.
- A brief description about your business. You should include information such as: What are your products and services? Why would I choose your business over someone selling the same products and services? Where are you based? How can people get in contact with you?
- A list of key words or phrases people would use to find your business, products and services.
- Your logo, slogan and company colours.
- A selection of relevant photos or images about your business.
- Payment of $495 (incl GST) for “Websites in a Day” delivered via a workshop. OR Payment of $795 (incl GST) for “Websites in a Day” delivered on an individual basis.
Who is is suitable for?
Websites in a Day is an ideal solution for most businesses. Businesses such as retail, trades, accountants, lawyers, consultants. In fact any business that needs a site to satisfy the requirement of an online brochure with uncomplicated requirements or the need for specialist programming. It’s particulary attractive for start-ups as it gives them the ability to hit the ground running with a professional web presence.
Frequently asked questions:
- Q: Who owns and controls the domain name and website?
A: You do. You will retain all administrator passwords and access. All components (domain, hosting) are registered in your name.
- Q: I already have a domain and/or web hosting, can I use that?
A: Most times that is fine, we’ll just need to check the details in case there is something unusual.